- Name: Once set up, you can no longer change this setting.
- Website address: Once set up, you can no longer change this setting.
- Logo: First you need to delete your existing logo to add a new one and it is suggested to use a square image with JPG or PNG extension no larger than 1 MB via drag & drop or by browsing your device. The logo will be used in the website header, emails, and utility pages.
- Primary color: The primary color will be used for buttons, links, general highlight colors, and other attributes that do not have a customer color assigned. Not sure what the Hex value of your primary color is? Use a tool like Convert A Color to convert your color into the right Hex value.
- Typography: This is your primary text font and will only be applied to components that don’t have a custom font selected.
- Roundness: This setting defines the radius applied to components that don’t have a custom corner radius. There are 4 different settings, ranging from sharp corners to very rounded ones.
Once you save the changes, you're up to date!