Within Kadanza there are two types of support. One of them is the technical support that all the users can contact in case of platform-related questions such as having problems while logging in and not being able to open a page, etc. Also, we do provide support for the service-related questions (only for Pro subscriptions), but these are provided by our partners in most cases. That's why based on the support question, there can be additional costs. Our team will always mention the average costs before providing the support so you can choose to get support or not.
There are 2 ways of contacting our support team:
By our platform
- Click on the small icon with your initials or an image on the top right
- Go to Support Chat
- From the "Ask" section, you can directly ask your questions by entering your name, subject, email address, and the explanation of the question, and adding a file or a picture
- If you would like to check if your question is already answered, please click on "Answers" to get an instant answer
You can easily send an email to email@example.com from your email account.
Please include the following when submitting a support request:
- Basic explanation of the problem you are having
- Steps we can follow to try and reproduce the problem
- A screenshot/capture of the problem
- The browser* you are using
A screenshot of the console log of your browser.
- Right-click on the page with your cursor
- Select "Inspect" or "Inspect element"
- Go to the "Console" tab
- Take a screenshot of the errors listed there in red
*If you don't know which browser you are using you can check from what's my browser.