Forgot your password?
If you've forgotten the password you use to sign in to Kadanza, you can reset it easily at any time by following the steps below:
- Go to the login page of your Kadanza installation (yourcompanyname.kadanza.com)
- Below the sign-in form, click "Forgot password?"
- Enter your user email address to reset the password
- Check your email inbox for a new email from Kadanza (make sure to check your spam folder as well and if you still didn’t receive it, you can click on the “I did not receive an email” to enter your details again)
- Click the link in the email (this link expires after 24 hours)
- Submit a new password for your account.
- Return to the login page and log in.
Don't see a "Forgot your password" link?
If you don't see a forgot password link that means that your company uses separate logins for their internal employees and external partners (agencies etc.). Make sure you select the correct option on the login screen.