This page offers you a general overview of some key installation statistics and usage information.
Total users: Gives you the number of Active and Inactive users of that installation.
- Active users: Users that still have access to the installation.
- Suspended users: Users that no longer have access to the installation.
Total pages: The total number of pages across all of the workspaces that relate to your organization.
- Number of spaces: The number of spaces that the pages are distributed to.
Storage: A colorful bar highlighting how much disk space is being used and what for.
- Assets data: all assets and rendered video data
- LM data: all Chili docs, assets, and rendered pdf files (during TTL)
- Core data: database data only
If you need more storage, you can always add more storage to your plan. All you need to do is contact your Customer Success Manager.